Saturday, April 25, 2009

My EDM 310 Blog Assignments are Now Complete

I am so sorry to see this class come to an end, and I hope to see all of you in future classes. I really didn't expect to learn near as much as what I have; I'm sure most of you probably feel the same way if you're anything like me. I had absolutely no clue what I was doing with a computer in January. Now, just a few months later, I really feel okay about the world turning into a world of computers. I hope that everyone learned as much as what I did from Mr. Wakeman this semester. Good luck to everyone with future classes and your future careers!

Thank you Mr. Wakeman for taking the time to teach us everything you have and for taking the time to help us...even when you were pressed for time and tired of repeating yourself! You're a wonderful teacher! Hope to see you in the future!

1 comment:

  1. The dynamic duo reigns! Best of luck for you in the future!

    ReplyDelete